We label our products with emojis to help you find those that best align with your company values. Below is the guide so you can best understand what they mean.
😀 Good: cost competitive, comparable to other products on the market but sourced from suppliers who have passed 3rd party audits on social compliance and environmental impact.
😀😀 Better: always cost competitive and have some sustainable features (recycled content, material made from rapidly renewed resource, biodegradable, etc.)
😀😀😀 Best: when possible, sourced as closely as possible to end client (North American made), preferred use of sustainable material, third party accreditation, and/or supplier is Certified B Corporation and/or supplier has significant audited giving projects, etc. Product quality is very high AND it is still cost competitive.
👩 = Made by a women-owned business
👩👧👦 = Made by a company which supports social causes
🤝 = Made by a company in which the employees are unionized
🤎 = Made by a black-owned business
🪶 = Made by an indigenous-owned business
🧕 = Made by a refugee-owned business
🐝 = Made by a Certified B Corporation
🐟 = Made by a company which supports environmental causes
💚 = Made with certified organic materials
♻️ = Made with recycled materials
🌱 = Made with biodegradable materials
🐰 = Made with vegan materials or ingredients; cruelty-free, no animal testing.
🍁 = Made in Canada
⭐️ = Made in the USA
Don't hesitate to contact us if you require more information on the product's environmental stewardship, social compliance, or quality certifications.
- Sample items may arrive blank or with a random logo image applied.
- Need a pre-production sample with your logo? Email us at email@example.com so we can discuss the options for you.
- Sample products cannot be returned.
- We will try our best to ship you the product with the colour you selected, but it is not always possible. Please indicate in the Notes in your cart what other product colours you’d also like.
- After submitting your sample request, one of our team members will contact you to confirm the details. We can answer any outstanding questions then!